A CALL TO ACTION!!! PLEASE POST!!! :-)

My Dear Nelson Vergel,

I laud you for all your excellent efforts is trying to improve efforts to fight against this horrible disease.

Please feel free to write any input at the bottom of this call to action. Thank you from all of us who write to you at here at this site.

I am writing simply to encourage the infected patients here who read at the site to take action as you state in numerous replies.

It is true that we have gone a long way in the fight against the aids epidemic, but we now come to point in time that needs dire attention.

We now find ourselves with patients dying due to the complaceny of the infected public. Many of us, rather hide or attempt to hide our status for as long as possible rather than to take charge and lead the action!

This my dear friends is all troublesome and ineffective in solving our problems regarding hiv.

We need to write our congressmen, senators, and join our local aids act up and organization groups.

They need new life, need reinforcing support, new troops, and new strength.

Our fight, for new less toxic medications that prevent our loved brothers and sisters from dying due to NOW INCREASING RESISTANCE, HEPATOXICITY, INCREASED LIPIDS, PANCREATIC FAILURE, OR LACITIC ACIDOSIS.

I ask that we propound efforts to introduce new medications that prevent the formation of lipoatrophy and lipodystrophy. Many of us have to resort to new-fill or bio-alcamid and other methods. I haven't even began treatment and i have facial wasting in the temple region. You could be next, who knows?

The bottom line: we need to show the public that we have a significant interest in making a difference. It is now a necessity to get products researched for we can one day take a drug that prevents facial wasting rather than getting possibly dangerous fills.

And to give back to our brothers and sisters the equal access to healthcare and medications that they deserve that certain states in union had ceased to realize. The fight may have started in the early 80's but my dear comrades the battle has just begun.

We are stressing a peaceful yet effective movement that will bring advances to the hiv field. I for one, hiv infected, still wish to be a doctor. Others wish to be teachers, others policeman, some sports players, others actors.

Join me, fellow comrades, encourage others whether infected or not. This disease affects all and we must take charge. If we don't take action now, we risk losing the dreams of those who gone before us as the spectacular Arthur Ashe, Fred Mercury of Queen, the great Liberace, or even the still living and battling Earvin "Magic" Johnson.

These figures my dear comrades are all heros! They live/d with the toils of this disease but they never refused to fight.

We must take action. Write your congressmen, support your clinical trials, and encourage GlaxoSmithKline, Gilead Sciences, and Bristol-Myers. The time is now!!!!

I am going to sign up for a clinical trial with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, http://www.governmentguide.com/ams/clickThruRedirect.adp?55076483,16920155,http://www.cdc.gov/nc

Will you be brave and join me! You all make me proud!

Remember brothers and sisters, complacency is no longer sufficient!

Nelson Vergel, a true hero, I salute you for all your efforts! Please keep doing all the work you do. All your efforts have not gone unnoticed!(please input your comments below). Thank you again!

Maxwell Anders Hartford Hiv Infected two years New Jersey

Thanks for your words. You may want to check our organization "the AIDS Treatment Activists Coalition" and www.atac-usa.org and apply to join us.

Nelson Vergel

Testosterone Test
possible to go on to a successful professional career with hiv?