Buffalo Hump Exercise

This is a question to Dr. Vergel, I've developed a buffalo hump, which according to my Dr. isn"t large; but then again it's not on his back. Are there any exercises or weight programs that can at least lessen the look of the hump, or disguise it?

Unfortunately, there are none that I know of. Ultrasound liposuction is effective is some people. Switching to a non protease combo may help (not proven). Some people have also seen good results (anecdotally) with the use of testosterone gel applied to the hump.

Nelson Vergel www.medibolics.com

Is a cleansing fast okay?
Which type of testosterone is most effective?