is wasting inevitable? please answer

Hi there

I have a question about the inevitability of facial wasting: i have been positive for 1 year now, 26 years old, healthy, physically fit, no need for meds as yet, but i am petrified about my face wasting either when i start drugs or even before then. Can you tell me, is it eventual that this will happen to me? Do I need to start saving now for new fill

I would really appreciate your response, however brief, as the thought plagues me a lot

Many thanks

John

John:

No, facial wasting does not have to occur in all of us. Just avoid the main culprits (Zerit and AZT) until you really need them. Eat well. Exercise. Do not use recreational drugs like Crystal and Coke that can make you lose weight and fat.

nelson

AIDS can be easily treated in most people,
High glucose levels and HIV meds or steroids??