Testosterone, Some Types Don't Work

Hi. I have been having a problem with testosterone for 2 years now. I currently am on Depo but before I took the other shot and tried the gels too. The depo makes me border line "rage". The gel didn't work, even at two packs a day. The other shot (don't remember the name) didn't work either. Is it common for some types to work and others not?

Also, for the feelings of rage, would working out subside them? I guess I am thinking that the testosterone would be used up and not cause the heightened feelings but that might be wrong.

Try Testim instead. It is a gel with 43 % better absorption than Androgel based on free testosterone tests. You will need only one 5 gram vial instead of two packets.

Some people are very sensitive to the mood elevating/altering effects of testosterone and you may be one of them. I feel "up" and a lot less "blue" if I keep my testosterone above 500 nanograms per deciliter (total testosterone)

Also, look at your "rage" and what that may also be coming from. Some people on Sustiva or Ziagen may feel edgy. Talk to your doctor.

Nelson

frustrating that doctors have no idea why people have facial wasting and how to fix this!!!
how to get assistance for wasting products?