need your input please :-)

Hi Nelson,

I have visited briefly the www.facialwasting.org site and must say that you should be honored for all the hard efforts you do to combating this disfiguring syndrome.

It would be great if research could come up with some pill or compound that cound reverse this syndrome without expensive reconstructive procedures that only temporary work, as noted.

I just had to ask have there been any significant findings that some minerals or compounds my bring back wasted temple collagen that i have on my head (significant amount which is showing), without reconstructive procedures.

Nelson, I love to run and have only been in the state for a bit more than 2 years. Never on meds, feel good so far.

Recently, I have been looking into new-fill or bio-alcamid but i needed to ask you what you know. Do these fillers work for the temple region, forehead region when you don't even take meds?

Will I be able to continue running 4 times a week for about 2 hours a day, or will this promote no gain back in those lost regions?

And which procedure looks the safest and most natural?

Thanks a million!!

Raymond James

Raymond: Make sure that your REALLY need this and it is just not your own distorted image of yourself first. Jogging can burn a lot of fat under the skin, so it may worsen facial wasting, in my opinion. Bio-Alcamid and silicone microdroplet can be used in the temple area also. Some doctors use NewFill successfully also in that area. All look natural if the person applying them knows what they are doing. I will not let anyone inject my face if they have not been doing this for years. My face is not a place to experiment! I have not seen any supplement that works to prevent facial wasting, but avoiding Zerit and AZT may be a good way to prevent the worst cases.

Nelson

How long after dropping Crixivan...
HGH