recently diagnosed with Aids

My husband was a drug user, he stop using the drugs 19 years ago, he was reacently diagnosed with Aids, how come in all of those years he never showed signs of being sick, I mean he's never been seriously ill until now? can u give me some kind of explanation, please? could the virus have been dormant all these years? thank you.

It takes sometimes over 11 years for the immune destruction to cause symptoms. The virus was not dormant at all. I hope you guys have been using safe sex and that you also got tested. AIDS can be easily treated in most people, so reach out for good care.

Nelson

losing weight and muscle
are there any negative interaction between hiv meds and melatonin?