losing weight and muscle

Hi Nelson, I am 32 years old. My viral is 152,000 up from 130,000 and tcell 350 down from 650 6 mos ago. I have lost 25 lbs in 4 months. I am working out..but cant lift nearly what I use to. I want to gain my muscle back. I like this lean look..but I liked my body before. I just started my meds today..Kaletra and combivir. Should I asked my doctor for Andro Gel..will this help with my muscle gain, and sex drive? Is there something else I can do. thanks.have a good one

Yes, please ask your doctor for a free and total testosterone test, a thyroid function test and a DHEA-S test. If you have low testosterone, gels like Testim or Androgel will be good options. Now that you are on therapy, you will go up in weight. Just make sure is good weight.

Kaletra is probably the most durable protease out there. Just watch your triglycerides and cholesterol. Exercise at least 3 times a week for an hour with weights and cardio, take 2000 mg/day of Omega 3 oil capsules and lower your sweet intake. Eat a lot of lean proteins also! Read more in Built to Survive, www.medibolics.com

Nelson

have you ever had to use a fill for facial wasting?>
recently diagnosed with Aids