have you ever had to use a fill for facial wasting?>

Nelson,

Hi! Have you ever had to use a fill for facial wasting, and if you did/or will have to which one would you go with and why? I have my eye on Bio-Alcamid and New-Fill for temple wasting? Which do you think is the best and most reasonable for an athlete as myself?

Juan

Juan: There is a place for each facial wasting filler. I opted for Bio-Alcamid two years ago because it can be removed if lipoatrophy gets better. In my case, it has, and I will get some removed in a week. NewFill is probably better for those with mild to moderate cases. Bio-Alcamid and silicone microdroplet are probably better for those with more severe cases since it is more permanent and many people have not seen much reversal of facial lipoatrophy even after 4 years of being off Zerit. It seems , from what I have seen, that those with milder cases see some improvement in their facial wasting after 2-3 years of a AZT and Zerit free combo. Read more on www.facialwasting.org

Nelson

uncontrolled triglyceride levels since 1 yr
losing weight and muscle