uncontrolled triglyceride levels since 1 yr
Oct 27, 2003
Sir,Iam Vk Chaitanya Medico from SDU medical college,Kolar.My Father Dr VV Subba Rao,Ophthalmologist is suffering with RAISED UNCONTROLLED TRIGLYCERIDE LEVELS of 450 since 6 Months.He is presently using GEMFIBOZIL & ATORVASTATIN.But the levels are uncontrolled.I request you to send me a vegetarian diet chart for we Indians to follow and also proper medical advice to keep them under control. Thanking you sir, Yours Faithfully, Krishna
Response from Mr. Vergel
Have him consume low sweets and increase oats and complex carbs (nuts, vegetables). Also, fish oil capsules and Carnitine are very good at lowering triglycerides. Exercise is also a good option.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.