The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

adolescent gynostyntia?

Oct 27, 2003

i have a problem with the growth around my nipple in the colored area and i was wondering if there is something that can be done about this problem. they have been enlarged for about 4 years and i am 18 years old.

Response from Mr. Vergel

Have your doctor check your testosterone and estrogen levels. You may need testosterone replacement or an estrogen blocker like Arimidex. Some people do not respond to anything and may need surgical removal.


why dont you bring your story to 20/20
uncontrolled triglyceride levels since 1 yr

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint