Oct 27, 2003
i have a problem with the growth around my nipple in the colored area and i was wondering if there is something that can be done about this problem. they have been enlarged for about 4 years and i am 18 years old.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Have your doctor check your testosterone and estrogen levels. You may need testosterone replacement or an estrogen blocker like Arimidex. Some people do not respond to anything and may need surgical removal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.