why dont you bring your story to 20/20
Oct 27, 2003
Many people with hiv disease dont have adequate medical attention, healthcosts, insurance denials, and even people infected with hiv-2 dont know which drugs to take? Why dont you call 20/20 and get them to take another look at hiv and get the country rolling back to support us into action. I facial wasting without meds for one, and have no idea what to do? I need help.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Thanks for the suggestion. I wish I had more media exposure to spread the message. Do you have a contact? Thanks Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Is Bronchitis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.