Oct 11, 2003
what are your thoughts on hypercortisolism and its role in hiv disease?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
No studies have linked high cortisol and HIV disease. Two French studies linked low DHEA/cortisol ratios to lipodystrophy, however.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Does A Guy Need To Go To For Genital Warts?
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.