Oct 11, 2003
what are your thoughts on hypercortisolism and its role in hiv disease?
Response from Mr. Vergel
No studies have linked high cortisol and HIV disease. Two French studies linked low DHEA/cortisol ratios to lipodystrophy, however.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Dry Mouth An Early Sign Of HIV?
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.