|vitamins and minerals
Oct 11, 2003
hello. i take a vitamin that tells to take it twice a day (essential vitamin and minerals). i also take some flax seed oil gel caps that says to take once a day (1000 mgs). but this is what i really do. i take the vitamin pill 3 times a day and i take the flax seed oil gell caps 3 times a day as well! is this good or bad? how do i feel? good!
| Response from Mr. Vergel
It seems that you are covering a lot of bases, so keep doing what you are doing now! Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Hiv Test Results Accurate After 1 Year?
- If You Have Hiv Will A Common Cold Make You Even More Sick?
- Can Semen On Your Breast Cause Hiv?
- Do Doctors Test For Hiv Prior To All Surgery?
- Does Sharing Or Reusing Hypodermic Needles Causes Hiv How?
- When You Get Hiv When Do The Flu-like Symptoms Happen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.