Oct 11, 2003
I haven't had my period for 8 months, but I've heard that if you do not get enough nutrition and water in your body it could cause it. I have also had ovarian sists.
Response from Mr. Vergel
You need to see your doctor about this. There are many possible reasons for your problem. Hormonal inbalance, wasting, polycistic ovarian syndrome, and many others could be involved.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stomach Rash And Hiv
- Do People Usually Get Symptoms Right Away With Hiv?
- How Rare Is It To Get Hiv Transmitted Through Open Cuts?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.