Help me please

I was an avid vitiman taker and excercise advocate,but financially I can't afford either. I felt better when I was doing the right thing. Is there any program's in the southwest Washington area to help offset the cost of having a more healthy life? I get medicaid to cover med cost's but can't understand why I can't get vitiman's and protein supplement's as well. To me they are as equally important. Thank you

I am not aware of any programs in your area but you may want to call the people from STEP- Seattle and they may be able to help. There are certain cities that still have free supplement programs (like Houston). For programs like this to take root, it takes a lot of community involvement and advocacy (like going to community meetings held by your local Ryan White Council). It took us 2 and a half years in Houston !

Nelson

butt-wasting
information