facial wasting

In response to your question about the product in Canadian Living - it was to related to Topical retinoids or Vitamin A creams that stimulate collagen production on the face. Only can be prescribed by a dermatologist. Whay are your views on this and can it help stimualte collagen production in the face particularly for men who have facial wasting? Thanks

It is not my area of expertise but I have consulted several dermatologists and they doubt that there is any creams that can stimulate collagen production.

Facial lipoatrophy, and general lipodystrophy
failing with testosterone and deca