Oct 10, 2003
In response to your question about the product in Canadian Living - it was to related to Topical retinoids or Vitamin A creams that stimulate collagen production on the face. Only can be prescribed by a dermatologist. Whay are your views on this and can it help stimualte collagen production in the face particularly for men who have facial wasting? Thanks
| Response from Mr. Vergel
It is not my area of expertise but I have consulted several dermatologists and they doubt that there is any creams that can stimulate collagen production.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.