Oct 4, 2003
HOW DOES HAVING LOW TESTOSTERONE OVER A PERIOD OF TIME AFFECT ONE'S MENTAL AND PHYSICAL SELF?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Low testosterone can cause depression, loss of lean body mass, low sex drive, loss of bone mass, increases in fat, and seceral other problems that can be improved just by replacing the body's normal levels with injections, gels, or patches.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sharing A Toothbrush?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Purple Spots Could I Have HIV
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.