how to gain and keep weight

hi. i'm 5'10" tall and i weigh 150lbs. i have always been thin. i was diagnosed 3 months ago and i am concerned about losing the little weight that i have. i am not on meds and i my doctor told me that i was healthy except for the virus. i am starting a new work out regime since i have slacked off working out. what can i do to gain weight? is there a product or supplement that i can add to my diet that will help. oh, i forgot to mention that i try to eat healthy. i eat alot of vegetables and chicken, backed. thank you for the help, i greatly appreciate it.

Your weight is not bad at all for your height. But if you want to gain lean body mass, you can add aminoacid supplement products like Juven or Resurgex (this one also has whey protein and vitamins) to your diet. Try to maximize your lean proteins (nuts, meats, fish, eggs, cheese) , vegetables and fruit and minimize sugars and white flour. Work out 3-4 times a week with weights and also do some cardio ( 20 min 3 times a week is enough if you do not want to lose weight) For supplement info, go to www.houstonbuyersclub.org . Also , check all sections of www.medibolics.com

Nelson

Conventional Wisdom on Mega C
Maintaining Muscle Mass