Sep 30, 2003
I recently read in a Canadian Living magazine that you can get a prescription from the dermatologist for a topical cream that will stimulate cologen on the face. The article related to women who are worried about sagging skin. Can this work for facial wasting? Is there any creams taht will help?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Can you find out the name of the product?I was not aware of anything like that Face the Facts of Facial Wasting
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.