|lump on leg...sweat gland????
Sep 20, 2003
I have a small lump on my inner thigh right where my under line is. I've had them before, and they have gone away. It's a hard small round lump. I was thinking it was probably because I am very active and play soccer everyday and sweat, and that it might be a sweat gland, but i'm not sure. I want to know how to prevent them or how to get rid of them. The look and feel very gross.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
You need to talk to your doctor about this. It could dermatological problem. This is beyond my expertise. Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.