Exercise and T cells

I have been diagnosed with AIDS for 3 years. I started out with a T count of 40 and viral load around 1500. My T's had slowly risen to 269 and my viral load has been negligable. After I broke my foot and endured a long recovery, I jumped into exercise and weight training, going to the gym at least 5 days a week. I was feeling pretty good but my numbers from my August bloodwork showed my T's have dropped to 172 in the 12 weeks from the prior tests. Is it possible that I'm exercising too much?

That is a very difficult question to answer not knowing everything else in your health. Overtraining can be bad for the immune system. You know you are overtraining when you feel more tired after you exercise, you can not sleep well, and you feel body aches and fatigue the day after. You say you feel pretty good, so I doubt you are overtraining.

Sometimes our T cells drop with no reason whatsoever. A single number should not be of huge concern ( a trend is really what is important).

Nelson

Do you experience a trough when injecting only once every two weeks?
lump on leg...sweat gland????