Do you experience a trough when injecting only once every two weeks?
Sep 20, 2003
Nelson: I am on long term replacement therapy of 100 mg per week of Delatestryl (Enanthate). I mentioned that you inject one shot every two weeks (200 test/200 deca). Every two weeks? You are not concerned about hitting a trough? I have done the injections every week so that I do not experience these peaks and valleys. Thanks, KT
Response from Mr. Vergel
I know that every week testosterone injections make more sense to ensure more constant blood levels but my compliance is not good with my travels, so every two weeks (200 mg) is what I use and have found to be sufficient for me.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Open Wound
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.