PML and excercise.
Sep 20, 2003
I have PML and am paralyed on my left side.I do crunches and started working out on a stationary bike.Will this help develope any muscle strength in my left leg?
Response from Mr. Vergel
You need to be referred to a physical therapist as soon as you can. Your PML should more than justify this referral under your insurance or Medicare/Medicaid. I hope your PML is in remission. Muscle strength can be increased with leg presses and leg curls. You can look at some leg exercises in this web site http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.