Steroids & Weight - Answers

In answer to : What is your height? What kind of frame size do you think you have? What has been your normal body weight when you have been healthy for a long time? Have testosterone and deca durabolin helped your anemia at all?

In answer to the above, I am 1.8m tall, my framesize is Ectomorph - tall and skinny - my normal bodyweight has always been 165pounds.

I have been healthy all my adult life with no hospitalizations or accidents.

Yes the Deca and Testosterone have helped immensely with anemia although I also take an injection of B12 once in a while.

Peter.

Thanks Peter

HIV and sex
i am fat &lazy