Steroids & Weight

Your program that you co-authored with Michael Mooney "Built to Survive " does work.

May 31st diagnosed HIV + and losing weight down to 137lbs from 165.

The most important thing I will say, is that you *must* find a doctor who will work with you.

I have followed your program working out with a regular weight lifting regimen along with the Deca and Testosterone and now weigh 162 and feel better although I must say I don't have my original workout capacity due to ongoing anemia.

My usual weight is 165 lbs: the question is do I keep trying to gain muscle and weight or do I just do a light workout to keep the muscle mass?

Recommendations?

Peter

Thanks for your words. I believe the PoWeR program is very effective in empowered patients who have a progressive doctor who is willing to monitor and lean with them.

What is your height? What kind of frame size do you think you have? What has been your normal body weight when you have been healthy for a long time? Have testosterone and deca durabolin helped your anemia at all?

Nelson

Deca Durabolin (Canada) Availability
Stanozolol (Winstrol Depot)