Sep 3, 2003
Can steriods be detected on a standard drug test, for lets say the military? And can they be detected on a blood test if there search for something else like alcohol?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
No, they have to look for the metabolites of testosterone, etc to detect them. The military may test them (not sure)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
- How Fast Do Genital Warts Spread?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.