Sep 3, 2003
Can steriods be detected on a standard drug test, for lets say the military? And can they be detected on a blood test if there search for something else like alcohol?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
No, they have to look for the metabolites of testosterone, etc to detect them. The military may test them (not sure)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- First Physical Symptoms Of Hiv
- How Do Doctors Determine How Long Someone Has Had Hiv?
- Reason Why Your Vagina Is Sore And Thrush
- Low White Blood Cell Count In Hiv Person
- What Medication Will Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Result?
- Under What Conditions Is There Potentially A Risk Of Hiv Transmission By Urine
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.