Exercising and diet

Hello, I have been HIV since 1988 and doing good as far as my viral load and CD4, undetectable and Tcell 650, but I am dealing with a lot of stress at home due to another ill family member that I have to take care of, is there any type of recommendation you can suggest about a gym or establishment that I can join using my HMO to soothe the stress through exercise, yoga or just some type of professional therapy? I bought your book long time ago but give it away to a friend and never got it back, there you were talking about a gym in the Houston area that were accepting HMO. Hope you can give me some ideas, thanks!

If you are in Houston, call the Body Positive Wellness Center that I help to create for people with HIV. It is either free or on a sliding scale. You will get 12 weeks of supervised exercise and nutritional counseling with BIA testing. There is also a supplement program. Exercise is a greatway to manage stress and get healthier. Good luck. Nelson Nelson

Could too much exercise worsen lypodysthrophy?
Problemas con neuropatias