Could too much exercise worsen lypodysthrophy?

I am in somewhat of a quandry as to how to proceed. I am 34 years old, am 5' 9" tall and weigh 145 lbs. I have been pos for about 10 years and am experiencing severe lypodysthropy. I am currently participating in the NewFill trial at Blue Pacific in the west coast. I've had four treatments and scheduled for a total of six and I've shown moderate response thus far. I exercise three times a week with 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercies (effexor machine) to lose stomach pauch, as well as doing resistance weights for about one hour three times per week. Thus far, the stomach has decreased in size, but seemingly at the cost of not benefiting from NewFil and my legs and arms have not grown despite four sets of each exercise, with increasingly heavier weights (free weights and machines). What do you recommend I do? I have considered asking my MD about anabolic steroids, but have heard that it could worsen lypodysthrophy? Am I doing too much cardiovascular exercise or too much weight lifting?

Your exercise routine is good. NewFill does not last in the first 3-4 sessions anyway, so its lack of permanency may nothing to do with your exercise. Anabolic steroids help increase lean body mass but may decrease subcutaneous fat some. DR Mest at Blue Pacific can talk to you about more permanent facial implants. Nelson

thin
Exercising and diet