Sep 2, 2003
I was first treated for HIV in 1997. I used to be about 126 to 130 lbs before my infection I now weigh about 110 lbs. I'm 5'10 and have always been thin but not this thin. Have a full time job and in good health I just do not have a appetite.my meds are 3TC,Nevirapine,Tenofovir.
Response from Mr. Vergel
are you a woman or a man? Have you got your testosterone checked? Has your appetite decreased? Has your activity level increased? As you can see, there are many questions that you need to answer for me to help you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon Do Symptons Occur From Thrush After Infected?
- Side Effects Of Thrush In Your Mouth
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Sharing A Drink With Someone?
- Can Hepatitis Be Transmitted By Kissing?
- What Type Of People Can't Catch The Hiv Virus?
- Is A Black Sore Inside The Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.