HCG and KS
Sep 2, 2003
Hi Nelson: I have read your book and have question. You talked about HCG being a type of treatment for KS. Is there any further information on this? I have KS and am undergoing chemo (Taxol) about every 8 months. Thanks! Love the book!
Response from Mr. Vergel
HCG was tried in the early 90's as a treatment for KS but it is not more effective than standard treatment with Taxol. There are some references in the back of the book on the subject if you want to go to the library and read them. Your doctor may also know about those studies. I am glad you like the book. Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Pain During Sex?
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.