HCG and KS

Hi Nelson: I have read your book and have question. You talked about HCG being a type of treatment for KS. Is there any further information on this? I have KS and am undergoing chemo (Taxol) about every 8 months. Thanks! Love the book!

HCG was tried in the early 90's as a treatment for KS but it is not more effective than standard treatment with Taxol. There are some references in the back of the book on the subject if you want to go to the library and read them. Your doctor may also know about those studies. I am glad you like the book. Nelson

Thanks to you and a sensitive trainer
thin