Sep 2, 2003
Hi i would just like to know about the side effects of Deca 200. It is really important. Thank you
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Like any anabolic, it can cause an increase in red blood cells that can make the blood more viscous , making it more difficult for the heart to pump (This happens in a small proportion of patients). It can cause some oily skin and gynecomastia in some ( enlargement under the nipple area) It is a very effective compound for increasing lean body mass in men and women, as proven by many studies. Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will People Infected With Hiv Show The Presence Of Hiv Antibodies?
- How Accurate Is Hiv Screening?
- Most People Infected With Hiv Experience Ars Symptoms
- What Do You Do If You Accidentally Inject Yourself With Hiv Needle?
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Partner Is Negative
- Acute Hiv And Eye Problems
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.