keeping the weight gained?

How do I make sure that I retain the weight I've gained after a steroid cycle? (Testosterone 200 + Deca 200 per week; after 10 weeks I've gone from 125 to 150 lbs, with good weight training and extra protein.) Following "Built to Survive" I'm going to end the 12-week cycle with HCG shots and Clomid. But I'm afraid that over the next 4 months (before I consider a second cycle) I'll lose the weight and muscle I've gained. I know that you are on replacement testosterone long-term; but I'm not hypogonadal, and prefer cycling rather than being on 'roids all the time. So, how can I ensure that I don't lose most of the 25-odd pounds gained? Thanks.

Great question. You will lose some of that weight no matter what you do. But many people can keep at least 75% of the weight gained by keeping up with their exercise routine and eating well. You will not feel as strong or energetic while being off the steroids, so you have to get used to that and not let it get to you. Many people do not keep their exercise routine and then lose the gains. I take carnitine at 2000 mg/day since I believe that carnitine has helped me preserve my lean body mass. DHEA at 50-100 mg per day may also help you with some energy while you are getting your own body to resume normal testosterone production. Let me know how the HCG/Clomid program works for you.

Nelson

how can i gain weight?
Creutzfeldt-Jacob Disease