Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Pancreatin Enzyme
Aug 30, 2003

Nelson...You are an unbelievable role-model for a health nut who has recently found out he is HIV positive. I have just purchased your book and cannot wait to get started. I have reviewed your supplement intake online, thank you. I am aware of most of the products, the the supervitamin I can't find. I also cannot find digestive enzymes...Any ideas? Finally, I did find Pancreatin Enzyme....Though I am cautious to take it as it says it is a proteaser. Not sure if that will harm me or not. Thanks in advance for your advice!

EW

Response from Mr. Vergel

Pancreatic enzymes do not have any known interactions with PIs. Take them right before a meal if you have digestive problems or bloating. Supernutrient Perfect Blend is a good product. The Houston Buyers Club carries it (www.houstonbuyersclub.com) Let me know if you have any questions after reading Built to Survive. The third edittion is coming up this week with information of facial wasting and mitochondrial toxicity.

Be well.

Nelson

Previous
Steriods / Bodybuilding
Next
how can i gain weight?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.