Pancreatin Enzyme

Nelson...You are an unbelievable role-model for a health nut who has recently found out he is HIV positive. I have just purchased your book and cannot wait to get started. I have reviewed your supplement intake online, thank you. I am aware of most of the products, the the supervitamin I can't find. I also cannot find digestive enzymes...Any ideas? Finally, I did find Pancreatin Enzyme....Though I am cautious to take it as it says it is a proteaser. Not sure if that will harm me or not. Thanks in advance for your advice!

EW

Pancreatic enzymes do not have any known interactions with PIs. Take them right before a meal if you have digestive problems or bloating. Supernutrient Perfect Blend is a good product. The Houston Buyers Club carries it (www.houstonbuyersclub.com) Let me know if you have any questions after reading Built to Survive. The third edittion is coming up this week with information of facial wasting and mitochondrial toxicity.

Be well.

Nelson

Steriods / Bodybuilding
how can i gain weight?