L-TYROSINE

SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT WITH OTHERS OR DOES THIS HELP IN ANY WAY FOR THE DIET? I ALSO TAKE 7-KETO, PHASE 2 DIETARY SUPPLEMENT, TONALIN CLA AND RELORA, DO YOU SEE ANY CONFLICT? THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT,

Some people feel more energy, and even anxious, after taking Tyrosine. It is a precursor of of several neurotransmitters, including L-dopa, dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. It may have mood boosting effects on some people. However, we have no data on tyrosine and HIV. I am not familiar with the other supplements you mention, so I can not really help you out. You may want to talk to your doctor and pharmacist. Nelson

Hernia???
www.hivandhepatitis.com site