Couch Potato.

Hi Nelson, I am 43 Chubby, with tits (I hate those) and with overzise in the trunk. I want to start to go to the Gym, I am aware of the need of been well hydrated, what is the first routine you would recomend me? I have no physical conditioning, and don't want to get desapointed as I usually get. Thanks

I would get my hormones (testosterone, thyroid, estrogen) tested to make sure they are at normal levels first. Then I would start a twice a week, full body work out including 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise and 30 minutes of weight training with machines. I love elliptical trainers for cardio (ask gym staff about them). Increase your frequency to every other day once your energy levels increase.Then you can start splitting the body is different body parts and train one or two every session. Yes, stay hydrated through the exercise routine. Try to balance your meals with lean meats, vegetables, and complex carbohydrates. Talk to your doctor before you start an exercise program. Make sure your blood pressure is normal or treated and that you have no joint problems. Start slow, give yourself credit for what you do, and do not ever give up. The rewards are great for those who stick to it! Let me know what else comes up in your change of life style habits. You may want to go to www.medibolics.com for more information. Nelson

dairy
selenium