meat versus cheese
Aug 30, 2003
doctor, is it enough if I only eat cheese but no meat? My teeth is not strong enough now for meat. They hurt when I eat meat...
Response from Mr. Vergel
My concern is why your teeth hurt at all when you eat meat. Have you seen a dentist? You may have dental or gum problems. Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- Where Does Chlamydia Start?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.