Coming off an 8 week course of Deca & Sustanon

I have taken an eight week course of 1 injection a week of 100mg Deca and 250mg Sustanon. How will this affect my sex drive, now that i have come off this cycle? Many thanks

You may experience a sharp decrease in your sex drive since it will take a few weeks for your body to restore its own testosterone production. Some people taugh it out, and some others are lucky enough to have doctors that use protocols that may help coming off anabolics more safely with the use of HCG, Arimidex or Clomid. You may want to read more about this in www.medibolics.com

Nelson

working out
meat versus cheese