working out

Hi Nelson, thanks for all the help. I am positive now..maybe since 98..but I found out in 2002. My tcell is great at 650 and viral is not great at 120,000. I am not on meds yet but am suppose to start on Kaletra and Combivir..but will ask my doc. if I can wait until the beginning of next year. I have many issues going on right now which makes us think I should go on Meds. I have 2 questions...What over the counter supps is best to build muscle and give energy...I am so tired all the time..but love to work out and am just not getting the great workouts anymore and my arms seems soooooo little these days. Also..HELP..I need to stop eating Chocolate..I am addicted and I know its not good for me. Is there anything that I can take for this horrible addiction..sounds funny..but its really bad and I want to stop. I wish you a nice day

At 120,000 viral load, I would start treatment (altough your T cells are pretty good!) . Increased viral replication can be a cause to your fatigue. Kaletra/Combivir is a good combo with long lasting effect on viral suppression.

Your fatigue may have other causes also. You may also be having difficulty sleeping,depression, low testosterone, anemia, low thyroid function, etc. Talk to your doctor about this.

Exercise may help increase your energy levels.

It is hard to let go of chocolate! But I keep hearing from people (this is very anecdotal) that glutamine powder (an aminoacid good for your gut and the immune system) seems to decrease the cravings for sweets 10-20 grams a day). You may also try to eat more fruits for your sweet tooth!

Nelson

steroids and hiv
Coming off an 8 week course of Deca & Sustanon