steroids and hiv
Aug 24, 2003
does steroids proggress the virus? Is it dangerous to use steroids as a positive athelete?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Corticoid steroids (anti-inflammatory stetoids like corticone, prednisone, ect) may speed up AIDS. Anabolic steroids have not been shown to be suppressive to the immune system, but they can have side effects, so it is important to be monitored by a physician that knows about this therapy. You can read a lot more at www.medibolics.com Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Anal Fisting
- Is Headache A Sign Of HIV?
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.