Bio-Alcamid

Six years of Zerit has left my face pretty scrawny...I'm not getting real good feedback about NewFill, but am thinking of Bio-Alcamid treatments at the clinin in Tijuana. Your thoughts on these Drs? Post privately if you wish...(I understand a reluctance to endorse a specific Dr, but what else can I do but ask someone like you...would you do it?) -Mike

I like what I have seen. I have met many patients that have got the product at Clinic Estetica and are happy with it. Many have also shared their experiences in my lipodystrophy yahoo email list. The manufacturer claims that it can be removed if your lipoatrophy reverses with time. I have gone to Clinic Estetica in Tijuana and found it to be as clean and professional as any other in the US. One disadvantage, like all other products, is that we have no long term data on facial fillers for HIV facial wasting, so we all take risks somehow. Bio-Alcamid also requires fewer sessions than all other options since it can be injected in larger quantities. I got some injected in my face two years ago and am very happy with the results (my facial wasting was mild) Nelson

Testim
books for hiv positive