products of for facial wasting

dr iam fromindia and tested hiv positive . ihave posted acouple of questions to you but no reply . please peply if possible .

is the product of facial wasting orgy is avialable in india and the sugery is done in india .

do you have idea of any other company doing this work in india

I am sorry to say that I do not know much about product access in India for facial wasting. Just make sure that if silicone is used, it is high quality and it is injected by a doctor in small quantities (micro dropplets) since silicone in larger quantities has shown problems in the past. Nelson

BOOK RESEARCH
DR VERGEL FROM INDIA.......PLEASE HAVE MERCY.......{INDIA}