Aug 24, 2003
i read that people with hiv should avoid acidic foods, highly seasoned food and citrus fruits, why is that
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I do not know where you read or heard that. Unless you have allergies for citrus or seasoned foods, I see no reason why we should avoid these foods. nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Types Of Cells Does Herpes 1 And 2 Affect?
- What Is The Effect Of Syphilis If Left Untreated?
- Is Herpes Spread By Sharing Food?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.