Aug 24, 2003
i read that people with hiv should avoid acidic foods, highly seasoned food and citrus fruits, why is that
Response from Mr. Vergel
I do not know where you read or heard that. Unless you have allergies for citrus or seasoned foods, I see no reason why we should avoid these foods. nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.