ARVs vs. Nutrition

Hello Mr. Vergel I am calling from Tanzania (East Africa) I am trying to find the effects of nutrition to the HIV+ individuals as compared to those of Antiretrovials (ARVs). I short the advantage of one over the other and if possible where do these two meet immunologically?? Have a good day brother...

Lean protein feeds the immune system. Good fats from flaxseed and cold water fish oils (tuna, salmon, sardines)also serve as anti-inflammatory and lipid-lowering foods. Fruits and vegetables provide micronutrients needed for cell growth and metabolism. Food is a complement to ART and not a replacement.

Follow-up -- Androgel & Body Fat, June 19
BOOK RESEARCH