AVN help

I have recently been diagnosed with Avascular necrosis in my right knee by use of MRI. What can I do to stop and reverse this condition. I have been positive for 10 years. Thanks.

I am so sorry to hear that. Just make sure that you do not take corticoid steroids, you do not smoke tobacco, and that your hematocrit is under 50. The cause of AVN is not well understood yet but it may be linked to compromised blood flow to the joints by viscous blood. Physical therapy and surgery are the only treatments. Nelson

Best long term testosterone treatments
NESESITO TESTOSTERONA