Best long term testosterone treatments

I am 27yo, not HIV+ but I am hypogonadal. Currently on a program of testosterone gel and sometimes HCG injections. I am not happy with the compounded gel that I am using, and Androgel is way to expensive here in Canada. I would like to try a new program of injectable testosterone but do not know where to start. Can you please suggest a good regime so that I can bring it to my doctor. I am aware of Arimidex and will probably add that to the regime if necessary. I am looking for full testosterone replacement at a high normal level. The higher my t level, the better I feel.

Thanks for any help. Mike

Talk to your doctor about low dose HCG injections or Armidex monotherapy to increase your testosterone levels. There are no set protocols . Blood work and dose adjustment is always needed. Nelson

Moducare
AVN help