silkskin study?

Hi Nelson,

Do you have any idea what's going on with the Silkskin study Dr. Orentreich is supposed to be conducting? I enrolled to participate in the study and have tried to contact them but they simply won't return my calls. I'm so desperate to do something about my lipoatrophy but cannot afford to pay for whatever is outhere. I've been off zerit (now on Viread/Viramune/Epivir) for about a year now but see little or no change and it's making me severely depress. I just don't feel like living anymore. My shrink has prescribed anti-depresants but every day I look at myself in the mirror I just can't help but to start crying. Please help! Thank you for being there!

It may take a while for the FDA to give the company the go ahead for the study. You are better off just trying the silikon 1000 off label with Dr Orentrich if you really do not want to wait, but it costs an avg of $600 per session (5-8 sessions needed) I am sorry that this field is moving so slow. I wish I had people to help me run a better activist program in this field since I am so busy with so many issues. Read facialwasting.org for any new developments and keep the faith. It is hard to be judged by your looks no matter how good you are inside, but somehow we have to surround ourselves with people who really care and love us no matter what. Nelson

Steroid Cycle
What would you recommend?