Steroid Cycle

Dear Nelson,

On July 19th another person asked a question regarding prolonged use of steroids. His Doctor recommended he use 1/2 cc of Testosterone and 1 cc of Deca Durabolin. You stated that you have used the combination for 6 years in your response. Have you taken breaks or cycled the Steroids or have you taken them on a continual basis? I am curious as I am having to take them now but I am not HIV positive. I have suffered from wasting with no attached disease and I have a hormonal cycle that takes me from 3 times the normal levels for Estrogen for a man to normal levels over 2 months affecting my testosterone levels to an unhealthy degree. My doctor is wanting to normalize my Testosterone with the same combo you are using and Arimidex 1 mg every other day to block the Estrogen. I am concerned about the side effects from the steroids without a break which is what he is wanting me to do. I am a 40 years young and feeling the affects of andropause.

Sincerely,

Rick

The arimidex on its own may do it for you since it not only blocks the action of estrogen but it also increases your own testosterone production. We do not know the long term effects of using Arimidex in men though Nelson p.s.: yes, I have been on low dose testosterone and deca durabolin every 3 weeks avg. since 1994.

Face Wasting/Needs Repair
silkskin study?