FACIAL WASTING

DO YOU KNOW IF ANY MEDICAL INSURANCE COVERS TREATEMENT FOR FACIAL WASTING IF IT IS RELATED TO HIV MEDS?

Unfortunately, not at the moment. It will require a lot of activism from our part! The average cost is over $4000 and there is no FDA approved product for this use. There is an off label use of silikon 1000 in several cities, NewFill small studies in Hermosa Beach and Miami Beach, and Bio-Alcamid in Tijuana, Mexico. Some doctors with poor training are injecting NewFill in several cities when their patients bring their product with them. Visit www.facialwasting.org for more information. Unlike pharmaceutical studies, facial wasting ones require the patient to pay a lot of money! We need to change that with a lot of activism!I have an address you can write to at the FDA in my web site facialwasting.org Nelson

What's up with my T Cells
Face Wasting/Needs Repair