Why am I gaining so much?
Jul 27, 2003
Hi! I joined a gym about 2 months ago. I am 16 years old and very short, 4'11. I weighed 90lbs before I started working out...and I didn't always watch what I ate so carefully. Now, I weigh 98lbs and eat very healthy. How did I gain 8 lbs from doing the right thing? Should I stop working out or what? I am sad :(
Response from Mr. Vergel
It seems that you are doing well. I am assuming the weight is mostly lean mass (have you got a BIA test done?) Why stop? Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- Odds Of Infection Sucking Penis
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.