Long-term steroid use

I noticed in the answer you gave to one questioner concerning steroids that you yourself have been on a low level course for some time. I've taken several courses over short periods - upto eight weeks - but don't want to do more for fear of the damage I might do to my body. But this long-term low level course intrigues me. What are the implications? What are the potential side effects? Are they cumulative? How do i get started? Many thanks Dominic

I do not advocate long term use of anabolics . I have been taking a low dose of decadurabolin and testosterone every two weeks for the past 9 years. Testicular atrophy (manageable with HCG), and habituation may be a problem (I lose weight , appetite and energy if I stop). My lipids, liver enzymes, hematocrit and prostate have been good for a long time (my liver enzymes just went up with Saquinavir in the past 3 months) Unless you really lose weight and quality of life fast, I would not recommend using decadurabolin, Oxandrin, Winstrol for a long time (you may have to stay on testosterone replacement if you are hypogonadal)

Nelson

Conservative Dose?
Why am I gaining so much?